Anna's BIG Adventure, 2006

My name is Anna Green. This is the web log of my travels in Australia and Thailand between 5th February and 21st April 2006. I left home (Otley, West Yorkshire) on 5th February, flying from London Heathrow to Melbourne on 6th February, arriving on 7th. On 9th April I left Australia to spend 2 weeks in Thailand, meeting up with Paul in Bangkok.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Leaving!

I'm leaving Australia today! Looking forward to seeing Paul in Thailand before the day is out. I've checked the flight, bought presents, caught up on blog, etc, etc, etc. Yesterday I finally got to see the exhibitions at the Ian Potter Gallery at Federation Square - it was closed - or some of the galleries were - when I went there in February. Mark and I went yesterday.

I need to go and pack, then go on down to the fete at Lee Street Primary - where Jack, Lucy and Emma go to school.

My flight leaves Melbourne International at 16.20, so need to book in 3 hours before that. I arrive in Bangkok at around 22.30 local time. Aaaargh, a nine-hour flight - better than 24 hours though or whatever the flight out was.

I have loved being here and will definitely return. I'll write a brief overview at some point.

Must end for now.

2 Comments:

At 09 April, 2006 18:14 PERMALINK, Blogger Aisha said...

Bye Australia!

Hope you have a good trip to Thailand. Give Paul a hug from me!

xxx

 
At 10 April, 2006 10:48 PERMALINK, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There will always be a place in Sydney for you to rest at, promise I won't drag you around the country like I did while you were here this time, but even that was an experience not to be missed! Anna, I'll catch up with you at Grahams place in Watford, looking forward to that and hearing about the next stage of your world trip!Best wishes to you and Paul, catch up soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home