Anna's BIG Adventure, 2006

My name is Anna Green. This is the web log of my travels in Australia and Thailand between 5th February and 21st April 2006. I left home (Otley, West Yorkshire) on 5th February, flying from London Heathrow to Melbourne on 6th February, arriving on 7th. On 9th April I left Australia to spend 2 weeks in Thailand, meeting up with Paul in Bangkok.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Culinary Art of Mr. Wrigley


Paul perfecting his spring roll technique. He has since tried this at home - with great success.

1 Comments:

At 04 May, 2006 14:17 PERMALINK, Blogger Grump said...

Hi Anna and Paul I have just read your blog for Chang Mai. I was wrong when I thought you didn't enjoy your trip to Thailand, you sound like you had a great time. There were references to places and things [treks] that reminded me of my trip there back in 1990. I very glad you had a good time. I know what I'll get you cooking next time you come to stay. Stay in touch. Love Mark. I like the photo you've used with the heading About Me. with the Ovens river behind you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home